Pre Purchase Building Pest Inspections Wyndham Vale-Werribee
Before you sign your contract you will need a building inspection/pre-purchase building inspection in Caroline Springs -engage Melbourne’s best building inspection/pre-purchase inspection firms in Caroline Springs, Werribee, and Melton
We are located in Caroline Springs, does it make a difference that your building inspector located where you want the inspection? Absolutely id does, for service and cost as our prices are the best in the western Melbourne suburbs.
WHAT DOES A BUILDING PRE PURCHASE INSPECTOR INSPECT
- Investigate safety hazards and major defects
- Perform a building and pest inspections test identifying the damage caused due to termites
- Lastly, we plan your renovation by explaining all the necessary steps to be taken further for the execution.
Thus, after considering all of the above-mentioned attributes our servicemen of independent building inspections Caroline springs focuses upon the structural building inspection factors such as:
- Structural defects like unsafe wall crack internal and external, rotten defective balustrades and handrails that are insecure and non-compliant to the building code, non-compliant insulation, there are so many factors that require inspection
- Drainage and subfloor defects to floor joists and bearers.
- Mould, our moisture meters will pick up any defects to your bathroom walls and termite damage will also be recorded and noted.
Our building inspection will achieve for you a report that complies with the guidelines of the victorian building authority.
Ring us now, we are here to help.